Saturday 3 October 2009

A landmark week in my lifetime.

Maybe it's been a pretty non-descript week for lots of people, nothing much to write home about.

Globally there is always something dreadful happening, I know that, there is always a story on the news that shows something worse than your own situation. I know that. I'm not trying to say my week has been the worst on the planet...but its not been brilliant!

Maybe you have had a fantastic week. Thats wonderful.

We all have a different perspectives.

Have you suddenly looked at someone ( maybe a stranger) and thought "What is it like to live their life?" I have. Apart from my own challenges this week, the people around me have been experiencing such different scales of challenge. From zero challenge to maximum challenge.

It's been a week with too many juxtapositions, too many contrasts.
Life - Young - Celebrations - Love - Fantasy - Happiness - Creativity - New Beginnings - Hopes- Dreams - Togetherness - Strength - Support - Plans - Future - Present - Past - Old - Reality - Pain - Endings - Emptiness - Loneliness - Weakness - Dependence - Immobility - Sadness - Commiserations - Death

Battle on , the next week will be totally different.

No comments:

Post a Comment